Friday, April 1, 2011

Bright and Cheery Cards :)

Hey everyone! I have a couple of cards that I would like to share, both made with the "Mabel" Stella and Rose Paper collection. They are pretty simple, but I love how they came out!

On the first one I just cut rectangles of the patterned papers for the background, stamped and embossed my sentiment with white embossing powder, cut it out and added it with dimensional adhesive. I also added three buttons for a little extra touch.

For the second card, I used my new cling stamp set from Joann's from TPC studio called "Cupcakes". I stamped the cupcake image on several different patterned papers and kraft paper as well, paper pieced them and added them to the card on dimensionals. I stamped and embossed the sentiment (also from the "cupcakes" stamp set) with white embossing powder and added a couple of strips of patterned paper to the bottom. I rounded all of the corners and added some white dashed lines for an extra touch!

I hope you guys like them :)
<3 sara

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,

    Just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog. Please stop by an pick it up!

    www.favor8favors.blogspot.com

    Kelli
    Favorite Favors

    ReplyDelete