Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Saturday! :)

Hey everyone! well this past week was pretty great, and what made it even better was today I recieved my order of the Prima 6 by 6 paper pads "Madeline" and "Melody"! :D I'm so excited to work with those papers as well as some of the vintage trinkets by Marion Smith. Anyways, I'm in a great mood so I'm gonna probably scrap later on today, but I thought I'd show you a card that I made for an order last week. The customer wanted a birthday card for her mother, and this is what I came up with:
The card was extra tall and skinny, because I wanted to try out a different shape other than A2. I used plain ivory cardstock for the base, and all of the patterned papers you see are from a K and Company mat pad. I used some lace on the front, as well as some light pink ribbon around the focal piece with was a piece from that mat pad which I added some white pearl paint to. I stamped and embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, and layered it onto several of the different patterned papers that I used on other parts of the card. I finished it off with three clear rhinestones on the top right corner. I really like how this card turned out and I hope you guys do too!
<3 sara

1 comment: