Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day Card!

Hi everyone! This is a card that I made for a customer to give to her boyfriend on Valentine's Day, so I didn't want to make it too frilly or overdone. I went with a simple pink, white and kraft color scheme and here is what I came up with:I used an A2 sized card base with Kraft cardstock which I stamped a background of hearts on with brown A La Mode ink using one of the hearts from the Martha Stewarts clear stamp set called "hearts and flowers". Then I made a 3" square with white cardstock, 2.75" in the pink patterned paper from DCWV and layered them. The sentiment is a dollar stamp from Micheals that says "Love You", I stamped it and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I stamped it in black ink onto some other pink patterned paper also from DCWV and cut it out to add it to the stamped image. I popped the heart up on dimensionals, and also popped the entire sentiment up on dimensionals as well. I added it to the front of the card and then added white stitching around the edges with gel pen.

<3 sara

No comments:

Post a Comment