Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Card


hey guys! I just wanted to share a card I made recently for my friend's 18th birthday :)Here's what it looked like when I was finished:
I used Crate Paper's Restoration collection 6x6 paper pad for all of the patterns on the card. The card base is a regular 4.25" by 5.5" A2 sized piece of kraft cardstock. There is also a very thin mat of creme colored cardstock that I cut to create an eighth of an inch border around the patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment (a dollar stamp from Michaels) with Tim Holtz distress embossing ink, and then I embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I added some American Crafts chipboard Thickers for the numbers. Lastly I added three rhinestones/bling to the centers of the flowers on the main patterned paper. I really hope you guys like it! :)
<3 sara

1 comment: